Crowe Global, the 9th leading global audit, chartered accounting and consultancy network, is made up of some 200 firms and 700 outfits in around 120 countries. The network consists of independent firms considered first-rate in their respective countries.
Crowe Global offers, whether on a local or global scale, a complete range of specialist services in the areas of account certification, risk control and, more generally, business support.
The member firms of Crowe Global are committed to providing a top-quality service thanks to their integrated processes and a shared set of key values, which guide their daily decisions. Each firm (or group of firms) has a well-established position on its domestic market, and is headed up by local collaborators who are able to lend their expertise to international investors, thanks to their knowledge of the legislative and regulatory provisions of each country.
The member firms of Crowe Global are renowned for the personalised service they provide to public and private companies in all sectors of activity, and have built an international reputation in the areas of audits, chartered accounting, taxation, consulting and risk consulting.
We did not choose Crowe by accident.
The professionals in the network share common values, on which they base their high-quality personal and professional relationships, locally, nationally and internationally.
These values, which are our vectors of identity and the cornerstone of our relations, help us each day to work together and with our clients.
- We care for one another, our clients, our firm and our communities.
- Trust, integrity and mutual respect characterize our relationships.
- We “do the right thing” and maintain high ethical standards.
- We care deeply about the results of our efforts and we hold ourselves personally accountable to our clients and to one another for delivering on our commitments.
- We all aspire to make a difference and to create significant value resulting from our efforts
- We choose to work as a family, sharing responsibilities and outcomes.
- In building lasting relationships with our clients and among ourselves, we routinely provide opportunities for others to grow and develop as individuals and teams.
- Collaborating, mentoring, teaching, supporting and coaching define our relationships.
- Sharing opportunities and enjoying others’ successes are important components of how we interact.
- Investing in our people and building our resources to extend the value we bring to our clients characterizes our culture.
- Embracing change and fostering continuous learning and thought leadership are important ways we invest.
- Innovation and diversity increase our capacity for high quality and excellence.
- Our energy, resources and resourcefulness are the valuable assets we contribute.
- Our willingness to take risks and our desire for self-improvement, personal growth and financial prosperity underpin our will to maximize client success and advance the firm
- Unity of purpose and stewardship is behind the concept of enriching and holding the firm “in trust” for the legacy of future generations.
- Over time, we seek to sustain continuous growth and profitability, to attain a higher form in our professions and to fulfil a greater purpose for our clients and our communities.
- We aim to build a better place for our people and their families to grow and to balance their life goals and wealth-accumulation needs.
- We desire freedom to self-determine our future and we seek long-term financial strength and value realization to maintain our freedom in pursuing our goals.